Raising and maintaining a good relationship with your kids can be one hell of a task. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Parenting isn’t the easiest job in the world.
It is often like walking a fine line between being overbearing, which can make your child feel pressured and not allowed to express his or her own individuality; and being nonchalant, which can make your child feel that you just don’t care about them; both of which is undesirable and can cause psychological problems for them later on into adulthood.
How to Maintain a Good Relationship with your Child is a book that skips the fluff and really shows you how to really have a good relationship with your child as they pass through different stages of growth.
Here’s what you’ll discover in this book:
- Babies: Why touching is extremely important for kids at this stage of growth and how to do it properly while freeing your hands for other activities
- Toddlers: The importance of play for kids at this stage and why you should join in the fray sometimes
- Kindergarten: Why you’re stifling your child’s creativity by scheduling every minute of his or her waking hours and how to avoid this
- Pre-teens: How to instill moral values in your children that they will carry through the difficult teenage years and the rest of their lives
- Teenagers: How to properly handle communication during this sensitive period and still come out strong, both for parent and child
- Young Adults: Why giving them space and allowing them make their own mistakes is the greatest way to instill independence in your kids
- …and more!
Download How to Maintain a Good Relationship with your Child now to find out a better way to raise your children while avoiding the pitfalls that many parents make. You’ll be glad you did!